Ingredients (for 2 people):
1) 100 grams paneer
2) 3 medium-sized tomatoes
3) 2 medium-sized onions
4) A few cloves of garlic
6) Salt to taste
7) Sugar to taste
9) Mustard seeds
11) Garam masala to taste
12) 3-4 teaspoons of milk
13) 3-4 teaspoons of curd
14) Coriander to garnish
1) Peel the onions and garlic. Cut the tomatoes and onions into large pieces. Crush the tomatoes, onions, and garlic into a paste in mixer, without adding water. Keep aside.
2) Cut the paneer into small cubes.
3) Heat some oil in a kadhai and fry the paneer cubes till light brown. Take them out and keep aside.
4) Using the same oil, add mustard seeds and hing. Allow the mustard seeds to splutter.
5) Add the tomato-garlic-onion gravy and cook for some time, till the raw smell goes away.
6) Add salt, sugar, turmeric powder, and garam masala to taste. Mix well.
7) Add the fried paneer cubes and stir well.
8) Lastly, mix the curd and milk and add to the curry. Mix well and take off from gas.
9) Garnish with coriander leaves.
Ideal for serving with chappatis.